Highlights in this issue of Tekra News (Click here for the full issue):
- “Tekra Joining the SWM Team” - As you may have heard already, Tekra LLC, along with Trient LLC was acquired by SWM (Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.) mid-March, 2020. All three companies are extremely excited about the acquisition and what the future holds.
- “Versatile Printed PTC Carbon Resistors” - Tekra continues to promote and support the Loctite® brand of PTC Carbon Resistors used in the electronic printing of a variety of applications ranging from commercial and residential heating elements to automotive exteriors, and now newer medical biosensors.
- “Here Comes the Sun! | Tekra's Weatherable Products” - With summer in full swing, Tekra is making sure your products are protected against harmful UV rays. Here is a breakdown of our wide variety of weatherable films, coatings, and adhesives.
- "Plastic Films & Adhesives for Face Shields” - Tekra is proud to offer a variety of plastic films and adhesives that are used in the construction of medical face shields.
- “Team Tekra” - We pride ourselves on our experience and knowledge at Tekra, and that can only come from the quality of our staff, and these two employees have dedicated their careers to Tekra, building a stronger foundation every day.
- “3M™ Performance Label Materials Water-Based Inkjet Printable film labels” - Tekra carries 3M's new water-based inkjet printable label materials. These materials do not require any additional top coating or priming and are UL recognized with several different water-based inkjet systems.
To read the full issue of Tekra News Volume 10 No. 4, click here or the link under the newsletter image.