Melinex® ST polyester films are recognized as the premier line of heat stabilized polyester films for printed electronics, flexible circuitry, optical display, membrane switch, and related industries.
Benefits of Melinex® Heat Stabilized Polyester Films
There are a variety of perks when it comes to heat stabilized polyester films, and those are:
- Thermally stabilized at 150°C for 30 minutes (MD/TD shrinkage at <1%); ensures proper registration and performance of silver conductive inks
- High tensile strength permits higher film processing speeds
- Superior flatness for better web handling and higher yields
- High stiffness and caliper control allow thinner films to retain rigidity when inserted into reading devices
- Polyester films are inert and plasticizer free, meaning no surface migration over time
- Engineered surfaces with primer systems to remedy difficult adhesion challenges
Heat Stabilized Polyester Films Available by Tekra
Contact us or give us a call when you’re ready to discuss the best heat stabilized film for your specific needs or application.