LEXAN™ 6060 is a polished/polished co-extruded film with polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) on one side and polycarbonate on the other side. The PMMA layer delivers improved surface hardness and chemical resistance, while the polycarbonate layer is suitable for printing. Maximize your forming and design capabilities today with the LEXAN™ 6060.
- Ideal for the IMD process
- Excellent formability of up to 80% thinning
- Improved pencil hardness of 2H on the PMMA side
- Good impact resistance
- Chemical resistance to sunscreen, IPA, and salt water
- Abrasion resistance
- >UV resistance
- High gloss and light transmission
- Excellent for printing
- Available in gauges 0.007” and 0.010”
- IMD overlays
- Appliance overlays
- Housing for portable electronics
- Automotive parts
LEXAN™ 6060 can be converted at Tekra and supplied in either roll or sheet form. Click here to request your free samples of LEXAN™ 6060.