Teonex® is the world's first polyethylene-naphthalate (PEN) film developed and commercialized by Teijin. Teonex® has many superior properties such as strength, heat resistance, anti-hydrolysis, dimensional stability, low oligomer extraction, etc. Teonex® is used for high density data storage tapes, IC card, FPC, and automotive applications. It is also used in electronic components such as capacitors, electric insulation, battery and for optical purposes.
- TEONEX® Q51 0.5 mil (12.5 microns)
- TEONEX® Q51 10 mil (250 microns)
- Excellent handling properties
- Electrical/electronic insulation
- Flexible printed circuits
- Flexible heaters
Request a Quote or Sample