Lexan™ FR60 flame-retardant film is a clear, thin-gauge polycarbonate film with polished surfaces on both sides, and a UL94 V-0 listing to meet the stringent requirements in a wide range of electrical, electronic and transportation applications. Lexan™ FR60 film offers ease of thermoforming, hydroforming, embossing, die-cutting, folding and bending and is very suitable for applications such as printed circuit board insulation, backlit aircraft in-flight panels and displays, business equipment insulation, computer rack partition and TV and monitor insulation.
- LEXAN™ FR60 Film 10 mil (250 micron)
- LEXAN™ FR60 Film 15 mil (375 micron)
- LEXAN™ FR60 Film 20 mil (500 micron)
- LEXAN™ FR60 Film 25 mil (625 micron)
- LEXAN™ FR60 Film 30 mil (750 micron)
- Ease of thermoforming, hydroforming, embossing, die-cutting
Request a Quote or Sample