Highlights in this issue of Tekra News (Click here for the full issue):
- "Solutions for Solvent Inkjet" - Digital and durable is now available through Tekra with our new line of JetView™ Solvent for solvent inkjet presses on polycarbonate and polyester films. Solvent inkjet inks are the most economical choice in digital printing as well offer the broadest color spectrum. Tekra's new coating acts as a barrier, preventing the solvents from attacking and breaking down the film substrate while enhancing the ink adhesion allowing for new market offerings.
- "3M Names Tekra a Master Converter" - Tekra's association with 3M has recently been elevated to Master Converter status.
- "3M™ High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 200MP" - 3M™ High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 200MP continues to reign as the industry standard.
- "Why Aren't My Plastic Film Prices Going Down with Gas Prices?" - In the world of plastic films and adhesives, and specifically the films and adhesives that Tekra provides, the recent drop in oil prices in the latter half of 2014 and the beginning of 2015 has not translated into a similar decrease in price of our goods for suppliers. One would assume there would be a strong linkage between oil, plastic and adhesive pricing, so what is happening?
- "Flame Retardant Films for Flexible Electronics" - New flame retardant polyester films from DuPont Teijin Films are now available through Tekra.
- "Tekra at DscoopX in Washington D.C." - Tekra will be exhibiting in booth #722 at DscoopX March 5-7.
- "Tekra Adds Biosensor Inks to Medical Offering" - Tekra has broadened its medical product offering for healthcare applications with the addition of biosensor materials.
To read the full issue of Tekra News Volume 5 No. 3, click here or the link under the newsletter image.