There are many retail businesses, such as hospitals, grocery stores and banks, who are essential and need to remain open during the COVID-19 pandemic. Leaders at these organizations are taking steps to ensure the safety of their employees and customers by advising social distancing guidelines. Tekra offers plastic films and adhesives that can be used to promote proper social distancing.
Floor Signage Graphics
Tekra offers adhesives and films that can be used to create floor graphics to communicate social distance messaging for customers.
- 3M™ Controltac™ Print Film 40C is a removable intermediate vinyl film with advanced repositionability and Comply™ adhesive for easier, bubble-free application. It is available in an opaque white gloss, opaque white matte, or clear finish.
- 3M™ Scotchcal™ Luster Overlaminate 3645. This tough overlaminate offers skid and scuff resistance as well as durability for floor graphics, allowing scrubbing, cleaning and waxing during routine floor maintenance.
Films for Affordable Signage
If you’re in need of additional signage to help customers practice social distancing, as well as inform customers of the practices now in place to help protect workers and customers alike, RPVC and Styrene are a great products for temporary signage, Tekra has the following products available to meet whatever print-type your company uses.
- White Matte/Matte Rigid Vinyl for Traditional and Inkjet printing. This Film offers excellent printing capabilities suitable for all traditional printing methods as well as UV inkjet and solvent inkjet printing. Its white opaque color makes it perfect for retail, point-of-purchase or way-finding signage. It offers a matte texture, laminates well, and is embossable. Available in 10, 15, 20 and 30 mil thicknesses.
- Double White opaque Polystyrene for Traditional and Inkjet Printing. Available in litho-grade, this material is an affordable option offering excellent opacity for double-sided signage, point-of-purchase and temporary way-finding signs. Available in 10, 15, 20 and 30 mil sheets.
- Dura-Go® White M/M Rigid Vinyl for HP Indigo Printing. This material is offered in 10, 15, 18, 20 mil thicknesses, coated 1 or 2 sides. This material offers superior ink adhesion and printability, matte texture and a long shelf life, guaranteed to print for a year. Available in 12x18, 13x19 and 20.8125x29.5” sheets (gauge dependent).
Floor Marking Tapes
Tekra offers adhesives that can be used to mark specific stop-points or lanes that will be used to ensure proper social distancing.
- 3M™ Hazard Warning Tape 766 Yellow/Black / 3M™ Hazard Warning Tape 767 Red/White Easy to apply and adheres to a wide variety of substrates
- 3M Ultra Durable Floor Marking Tape is designed to withstand heavy traffic areas and comes in colors that remain bright even after abrasion and scuffing. The material comes with a rubber based adhesive that provides a strong bond but also promotes one-piece clean removal after extended use.
Adhesives for Protective Partitions
Through our partnership with 3M, Tekra offers a variety of adhesives used to secure partitions that provide a safety shield between workers and customers. In many situations, these products can replace rivets, spot welds, liquid adhesives and other permanent fasteners.
- 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4956 Conformable, double-sided, pressure sensitive, closed-cell acrylic foam
- 3M Dual Lock SJ3550 / 3M Dual Lock SJ3551 It is designed to deliver a durable, reclosable fastening solution (which can be opened and closed multiple times) which bonds to a variety of substrates including metals and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate and ABS.
Call Tekra today at 1-888-988-5546 to learn more about our films and adhesives for communicating social distancing guidelines.