Lexan™ FR25A flame-retardant film is an opaque, thin-gauge polycarbonate film with a velvet finish on one side and a polish finish on the other, and a UL94 V-0 listing to meet the stringent requirements in a wide range of electrical, electronic and transportation applications. Lexan™ FR25A film offers improved score and bend fabrication capability verses Lexan™ FR700 film in addition to ease of thermoforming, hydroforming, embossing, die-cutting, folding, and bending. It is suitable for applications such as printed circuit board insulation, backlit aircraft in-flight panels and displays, business equipment insulation, computer rack partitions, and TV and monitor insulation. Standard available colors include black, white, light grey, and dark grey.
- LEXAN™ FR25A Film 10 mil (250 micron)
- LEXAN™ FR25A Film 15 mil (375 micron)
- LEXAN™ FR25A Film 20 mil (500 micron)
- LEXAN™ FR25A Film 25 mil (625 micron)
- LEXAN™ FR25A Film 30 mil (750 micron)
- Improved score and bend fabrication capability
Request a Quote or Sample