Tekra News Volume 4 No. 4
Highlights In This Issue of Tekra News:
- "A Tekra Look At 2014" -Summary of the EIS purchase of Tekra and what is coming up in 2014 for the "new" Tekra.
- "Reduce Glare, Improve Clarity. Marnot AG 100 GU Polyester" -Tekra has added a new hardcoated anti-glare film to their line of Marnot hardcoated polyesters.
- "3M™ X-Series Industrial Attachment Tapes" -A new line of simplified tapes are now available through Tekra.
- "New DTF TCH Series" -DuPont Teijin Films launches a new line of index matched polyester films designed to eliminate iridescence.
- "Arlon Print Media Films Available Through Tekra" -Tekra is now carrying the Arlon line of print media films for solvent, UV, and latex inkjet printers.
- "Upcoming Tekra Trade Shows" -A listing of the upcoming trade shows Tekra will be at and participating in.
- "Raising Funds for the United Way" -Highlights of Tekra's community involvement with the United Way.
To read the full issue of Tekra News Volume 4 No. 4, click here or the link underneath the newsletter image.