Tekra News Volume 10 No. 3
Highlights in this issue of Tekra News (Click here for the full issue):
- “New Year’s Resolution: Be the Best Resource for You” - With the New Year upon us, Tekra is focusing on being a more complete resource. Here are some tools we’ve been working on to keep you and your staff armed with education!
- “3M, DuPont and Sabic Electronic Assembly Solutions” - Making the right material selection for parts used in electronic assembly applications is now just a click away. Whether your project calls out 3M conductive adhesives, DuPont electronic polyester films, or Sabic flame retardant polycarbonate materials, Tekra can serve as your electrical films and adhesives solutions provider.
- “Choosing the Right Backlit Media” - Are you using the best media for your backlit prints? Selecting the right material is key to ease of processing and success in the field. Here are a few questions to get you headed in the right direction.
- “3M™ Lighting Films” - 3M™ Lighting Films can be custom converted at Tekra. These polymeric based films provide much more efficient dispersion of light than traditional, coated aluminum.
- “Team Tekra” - At Tekra, we are known for our service and custom solutions. What’s less known is how many dedicated people it takes to provide products we can be proud of. Throughout 2020, we’d like to take a little time and introduce a few of the faces that help make it all possible.
- “Technical Advantages of Buying Direct” - What are the advantages of dealing DIRECT with Tekra for your hardcoated film needs? We’re the manufacturer….we know the technical aspects of these products better than anyone. You’ll get first-hand support and expertise, to help guide you through your process, without having to go through a middle-man.