Water-based Inkjet printing on non-porous substrates such as plastic can be difficult. 3M has recently introduced several water-based inkjet printable label materials that print with great resolution and at a low cost per area! Even better, these materials do not require any additional top coating or priming and are even UL recognized with several different water-based inkjet systems.
It’s the durable label stock you can count on to enhance your digital messaging featuring:
- A unique topcoat designed for water-based inkjet print systems
- Durable face stocks and adhesives designed to stand up to harsh environments
- UL recognized with several different water-based inkjet systems
Available face stock options currently include a three (3) mil matte, white polyester, and five (5) mil polyolefin.
- 3M™ Durable Label Material 7850-IJ: White polyester, which offers excellent high-temperature resistance and adhesion to LSE plastics and smooth powder coats. Applications include medical devices and equipment, heavy machinery.
- 3M™ Durable Label Material 7882-IJ: White polyester, which offers excellent cold-temperature performance for a wide range of applications. Ideal for freezer or pharmaceutical applications.
- 3M™ Durable Label Material 7790-IJ: White polypropylene, which offers a durable facestock and adhesive stand up to harsh environments. BS5609 certified durable label. Ideal for use in chemical drum labeling applications.
- 3M™ Durable Label Material FP033-IJ: White polypropylene, which offers emulsion-based, high-performance LSE adhesive with high-tack for demanding applications. Broad applications in general industrial.
- 3M™ Durable Label Material PG0305: White Polyester, which offers an aggressive rubber-based adhesive designed for use in tire applications.
If you have questions or would like more info about this resource, don't hesitate to contact us.