New Berlin, WI - The new latex revolution allows for water-based latex inks to print with unrivaled versatility and outstanding quality of print. Tekra now allows you to bring that technology and quality to plastic film with our new JetView Latex™ Polycarbonate backlit film. This white translucent, matte/gloss film allows for printing on both sides, which allows you to decide how the image appears when backlit. Optimized for superior performance and ink anchorage, it allows for speed, flexibility and high quality optics for your next production.
- Excellent latex ink adhesion including inks with heavy solids.
- Ability to print gloss or matte side.
- 10mil gauge vs. many 7-8mil coated PET competitive films.
- Quick and immediate adhesion with immediate dry time.
- Vibrancy across the color spectrum.
Additional Features and Specifications:
- 10 mil.
- White Translucent
- 53" wide web
- Used extensively on the HP Latex 3000
- Runs successfully on the HP Latex 360
- Available in roll or sheet form.