New Berlin WI - Tekra, A Division of EIS, Inc. is a featured exhibitor and Gold Partner at Dscoop9, a three-day educational and networking conference for HP Graphic Arts customers, specifically for HP Indigo and HP UV Wide Format Printers. “Break the Mold” is more than a tag line. The Dscoop philosophy is about brainstorming “out of the box” solutions to take your business to the next level and re-energizing your passion for print with innovative ideas.
- When? March 6-8, 2014 in Orlando, Florida
- Where? Booth #511 in the Solutions Showcase at Dscoop9
- What? Stop by our booth to meet with our films experts and take a look at our latest products for inkjet and HP Indigo printer including new additions to our JetView UV inkjet film line, new and improved Dura-Go lenticular films for HP Indigo 5600 presses, and new Arlon Print media films for solvent, UV, and latex inkjet printers just to name a few.
Why Should You Attend?
Only Dscoop9 offers the quality of educational sessions that you’ve come to expect, the amount of networking and sharing opportunities with your peers, and the Partners working exclusively with HP equipment and related solutions who are dedicated to helping you grow.You must be a Dscoop member to attend the conference.
- Learn from high-profile subject matter experts on marketing and branding, decision-making and leadership, sales training and strategy, and much more.
- the opportunity to attend all sessions in one track or mix and match based on your needs among business and sales, operations, label and packaging, and grand format.
- Get questions answered by peers and HP experts.
- Discover the latest substrates, software solutions and technologies in the Solutions Showcase.
Register today by going to www.dscoop9.org.
Tekra, A Division of EIS, Inc. has provided plastic film and adhesive solutions to the printing industry for over 40 years and to the digital films industry for over 15 years. Tekra offers proprietary coating technologies, converting services, and, through special supplier relationships, a full line of plastic substrates. Tekra is the North American authorized distributor and exclusive distributor to the North American medical diagnostic market for DuPont Teijin Films™, the authorized distributor for the polycarbonate film products of SABIC Innovative Plastics in the United States and Canada, and an Authorized Converter and Distributor for 3M adhesives.