CleanView/ANR hardcoated polyester film is a two-side coated film that brings the combined anti-fingerprint and anti-newton ring (ANR) technology to touch screen and touch panel applications. The CleanView side features a hydrophobic coating with a contact angle greater than 90 degrees. The high contact angle and low surface energy of the CleanView side forces the oils from fingerprints to bead, making them less noticeable and easier to clean without smudging.
The ANR side has an anti-newton ring coating that reduces the phenomenon known as newton rings, without sacrificing much haze. Newton-rings are those distracting rainbow colored patterns that are caused by the light interference that appears on a resistive touch screen. With Tekra's ANR coating, the occurrence and appearance of newton rings are less noticeable when compared to other ANR polyester films on the market.
- Made on heat stabilized polyester film.
- CleanView coating provides easy removal of fingerprints.
- ANR coating prevents the occurrence of newton rings.
- Improved pencil hardness of 3H on the CleanView side and 2H on the ANR side.
- Excellent abrasion and scratch resistance.
- High chemical resistance to cleaners and solvents.
- Available in 7 mils.
- Touch screens
- Touch panels
- Membrane touch switches
- Automotive displays
- Appliance displays
CleanView/ANR polyester can be converted at Tekra and supplied in either roll or sheet form.