Tekra News Volume 6 No. 4
Highlights in this issue of Tekra News (Click here for the full issue):
- "JetView™ Solvent Inkjet Polycarbonate Barrier Coating Breaks Down Barriers" - Printers can now take advantage of the economic benefits of solvent inkjet printing to produce high end polycarbonate applications.
- "Coater Improvement Project" - The improvements will result in greater thermal curing capacity overall and having our largest coating assets configured with the same overall capabilities which will allow us greater flexibility in scheduling.
- "Tekra Showing at SGIA in Las Vegas Sep. 14-16" - Tekra will be have several product managers and sales representatives at the show to help with your plastic film and adhesives inquiries.
- "Tekra's Dry Erase Hard Coated Film" - Tekra's dry erase coating has exceptional writeability and eraseability that has been tested with a variety of standard dry erase markers including the colors black, blue, green and red.
- "3M™ Silicone/Acrylic Differential Tape 9699" - 3M™ Silicone/Acrylic Differential Tape 9699 offers a new option for bonding to silicone surfaces at an affordable price.
- "LEXAN™ 8010, 8030 and 8040 Films" - While these films are similar in some aspects they also all have their own specific characteristics and applications.
To read the full issue of Tekra News Volume 6 No. 4, click here or the link under the newsletter image.