Tekra News Volume 6 No. 3
Highlights in this issue of Tekra News (Click here for the full issue):
- "Tekra Forms New Inks Partnership with Henkel" - For the first time in many years, Tekra has added a new distribution partner. We are excited to announce that Henkel Adhesive Technologies' Electronics business is now supplying 100% of Tekra's conductive ink products. Under the terms of the agreement, Tekra will deliver sales, technical support and post-sale service for Henkel's full line of electronic ink materials for customers throughout North America.
- "Tekra Certifies Digital Products" - Tekra, A Division of EIS, Inc. continues to test Dura-Go® materials with Rochester Institute of Technology with excellent results.
- "Introducing 3M™ Low VOC Tapes with Acrylic Adhesive" - 3M™ Low VOC Tapes with Acrylic Adhesive provide thin attachment solutions for automotive interior applications.
- "3M™ Foam Lamination Tapes NOW Available at Tekra" - 3M™ Foam Lamination Tapes are available at Tekra today!
- "Dura-Go® White and Clear Vinyl, Low-Tack Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Labels" - Tekra offers several label products to fill most applications. Due to its application versatility and availability in clear or white, one of our most popular products is our Dura-Go low tack, flexible vinyl pressure sensitive adhesive label.
To read the full isse of Tekra News Volume 6 No. 3, click here or the link under the newsletter image.