Tekra News Volume 5 No.2
Highlights in this issue of Tekra News (Click here for the full issue):
- "New Slot Die Head Expands Coating Options" - Tekra has added additional capabilities to their coating operation with the addition of slot die.
- "Seeing is Believing, New Low Iridescent Polyester" - Tekra has launched Marnot Advanced Low Iridescent Polyester that virtually eliminates the distracting rainbow or oily sheen visual phenomenon.
- "Industrial Strength Solutions" - Tekra now offers an industrial line of polyester films ideal for less demanding, high volume, economy needs.
- "Dura-Go Static Cling for HP Indigo Printers" - This featured product article explains how Tekra solved the common issues of printing static cling with HP Indigo printers and how the Dura-Go static cling films are helping digital printers growth initiatives.
- "Tekra Exhibiting at 2014 SGIA Expo" - Tekra is exhibiting at the 2014 SGIA Expo in Las Vegas, NV at booth #2378. At the show Tekra will be launching Marnot Advanced Low Iridescent Hardcoated Polyester and JetView Latex Polycarbonate for latex inkjet printers.
To read the full issue of Tekra News Volume 5 No. 2, click here or the link under the newsletter image.