Tekra News Volume 4 No. 2
Highlights In This Issue of Tekra News:
• "Digital Toner Presses & Plastic Films...Evolving Together" -Tekra's ToneKote line of plastic films is increasing the markets toner printers can participate in.
• "Layflat and MicroChannel Linered 3M™ High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 200MP Products" -MicroChannel liners are now available on 3M™ High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 200MP products from Tekra.
• "Release Liner Reliance" -Mylar® RSX951, a silicone coated release film from DuPont Teijin Films, is now available through Tekra.
• "Changing With the Times" -A look back in celebrating Tekra's 75th Anniversary.
• "Pencil Hardness - What it is & Pitfalls" - A useful Technical Tip on a film's pencil hardness, the pencil hardness scale, and common pitfalls with the testing involved.
• " It's a Nano World..." -Tekra highlights the capabilities of our atomic force microscope and how it can help our customers.
• "White Paper: Polyester Films for Medical Device Applications" -Tekra co-authored a useful medical white paper with DuPont Teijin Films.
• "Need Help? We're Just a Click Away" -Tekra highlights our useful chat function on Tekra.com