Featured Product - 3M™ Envision™ Print Film 48C-20R
3M has recently introduced a non-PVC (vinyl) into their Commercial Solutions intermediate film portfolio. The product provides the same versatility as 3M™ Controltac™ Print Film 40C but in a "greener" non-PVC (vinyl) format.
Product details include:
- 3.3 mil non-PVC film
- Gray, removable adhesive
- Air release channels (Comply™ Adhesive)
- Slideability (Controltac™ Adhesive)
- Matte finish
- Suitable for solvent, UV, and latex inkjet printing and UV screen printing
- Print profiles available at 3Mgraphics.com>Tools & Support>ICC>Color Profiles
- 5 year performance life (general signage), 3 months - 1 year (indoor floor graphics)
- Priced the same as 3M™ Controltac™ Print Film 40C
- Compatible non-PVC overlaminating films:
Possible applications include:
- General indoor/outdoor signage
- Interior floor graphics
- Partial vehicle wraps
So, how does it stack up against other, similar 3M offerings? The chart below best sums it up.
Feature 3M™ Scotchcal™ Graphic Film IJ35C 3M™ Controltac™ Print Film 40C 3M™ Envision™ Print Film 48C Air release channels X X X Removable X X Slideability X X Suitable for windows X X Suitable for floors X X Suitable for partial vehicle graphics X X Non-PVC X
Contact Tekra today at 1-800-448-3572 or at www.tekra.com to get started down a greener path with 3M™ Envision™ Print Film 48C Series.