DuPont Teijin Films™
DuPont Teijin Films™ (DTF) are recognized around the world for their market leadership and product innovation since it first manufactured polyester film in the U.S. (1952). The PET brand names Melinex®, Mylar®, Teijin® Tetoron® and Teonex® PEN brand films have become benchmarks for the industry. For more than two decades, Tekra has responsibly acted as an authorized distributor for the DTF brand – adding market value and channel expertise.
DuPont Teijin Films manufactured polyester products offer exceptional optical clarity, brilliant white pearlescence, adaptability to harsh environments, dimensional stability, and consistent quality. Working with DTF and our customers, Tekra provides true collaboration through manufacturing techniques tailored to the needs of specific applications. Following this process allows our customers to gain a competitive market advantage.
The "Tekra Advantage" provides market differentiation that leads to our customer's success:
- Extensive product inventory for optimum supply continuity
- Manufacturer of value add functional coatings to PET base films
- Technically skilled engineering and quality implementation resources
- Research & development lab on premises
- White room converting for contamination reduction
- Experienced sales, marketing & procurement teams
- Access to DTF technical and commercial resources
- A genuine desire to see our customers succeed!
Tekra is not just a manufacturer, converter and distributor of the DuPont Teijin Films™ family of PET and PEN film brands – we act as a responsible resource. We welcome the opportunity to better understand your polyester requirements, and will provide both technical & commercial guidance for matching the right film to your specifications.